Daintier sentence example
- If you're used to wearing heavy work boots, you'll want to practice in women's daintier shoe styles for a while in order to focus on taking very controlled steps.
- These designs are similar to their bolder counterparts, but the heavy ink work is largely replaced by finer lines that impart a daintier appearance.
- Nimira is far more easily recognizable now as she looks much daintier than her siblings, like a typical graceful female leopard.
- They are much daintier and more slender than female mallards, and often have markedly orange heads and necks.
- While the stores and catalogs continue to sell the more, shall we say, revealing items (like crotchless panties and open-cupped bras), they now both offer items on the daintier side.Advertisement