Daimyo sentence example
- A century later, the daimyo namako was invented, in which lines of dots alternated with lines of polished ground.
- According to Japanese annals they were discovered towards the close of the 16th century, and added to the fief of a Daimyo, Ogasawa Sadayori, whence the name Ogasawarajima.
- daimyo's procession is passing.
- They took refuge with the Daimyo of Choshu, and, while there, established relations which contributed greatly to the ultimate union of the two great fiefs, Satsuma and Choshu, for the work of the Restoration.
- You are the daimyo of one of the greatest samurai clans.Advertisement
- A powerful daimyo, Takeda Shingen, came here and besought his services as adviser.
- A daimyo procession placed in the center, the composition of this picture is symmetrical.
- View from underneath the bridge over the Yahagi River, across which a daimyo's procession is passing.
- courtier's words influence the powerful, and the daimyo make decisions that influence thousands of lives.
- Visited the castle of the local daimyo - feudal overlord - which was more impressive from the outside than inside.Advertisement
- daimyo procession.