Daikon sentence example
- The island is celebrated for ther mal springs, oranges and daikon (radishes),
- daikon radish, loki, and Rose Petal Preserve with milk.
- Serve a little raw grated radish or daikon with each kebab.
- Foods that support the liver include white daikon radish, loki, and Rose Petal Preserve with milk.
- This sauce will be served warm in individual bowls with grated ginger root and daikon, which is a white Asian radish.Advertisement
- A few of the allowed vegetables are: alfalfa sprouts, daikon, mushrooms, arugula, endive, parsley, bok choy, escarole, peppers, celery, fennel, radicchio, chicory, jicama, radishes, chives, lettuce, romaine lettuce, and cucumber.