Dai sentence example
- In both cases ddl and dal are cogredient with xl and x 2; for, in the case of direct substitution, dxi = cost dX i - sin 00-(2, ad2 =sin B dX i +cos O dX 2, and for skew substitution dai = cos B dX i +sin 0d2, c-&-- 2 n d =sin -coseax2.
- Dai 's clothes were so ragged and he looked so wan that the farmer 's Welsh heart went out to him.
- Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie.
- These include Liberale da Verona, Domenico and Francesco Morone, Girolamo dai Libri (1 474- 1 55 6), &c. Domenico del Riccio, usually nicknamed Brusasorci (1 4941567), was a prolific painter whose works are very numerous in Verona.
- (2) But his wille is in the lawe of the Lord; and he schal bithenke in the lawe of hym dai and ny3t.Advertisement
- (2) But in the lawe of the Lord his wil; and in the lawe of hym he shal sweteli thenke dai and ny3t.
- dai, a maternal uncle), an honorary title formerly bestowed by the Turks on elderly men, and appropriated by the janissaries as the designation of their commanding officers.
- KOREA, or Corea (Ch'Ao Hsien, Dai Han).
- The Dai Ichi Ginko (First Bank of Japan), which has a branch in Seoul and agencies in other towns, was made the government central treasury, and its notes were recognized as legal tender in Korea.
- At the close of 1897 the king assumed the title of emperor, and changed the official designation of the empire to Dai Han Great Han.Advertisement
- Dai's clothes were so ragged and he looked so wan that the farmer's Welsh heart went out to him.
- Balzac and the little Chinese seamstress by Dai Sijie.
- Two trips were required of one barge towed by a small tugboat to get the Americans and Australians to the Dai Mogi Maru.
- dai volumi manoscritti degli archivi Vaticani della S.
- Four small streams - the Sagarmati, Saraswati, Khari and Dai - also intersect the district.Advertisement