Dahn sentence example
- His mother, Constance Dahn, nee Le Gay, was a noted actress.
- Felix Dahn studied law and philosophy in Munich and Berlin from 1849 to 1853.
- In his Urgeschichte der germanischen and romanischen Volker (Berlin, 1881-1890), Dahn went a step farther back still, but here as in his Geschichte der deutschen Urzeit (Gotha, 1883-1888), a wealth of picturesque detail has been worked over and resolved into history with such imagiRative insight and critical skill as to make real and present the indistinct beginnings of German society.
- Together with these larger works Dahn wrote many monographs and studies upon primitive German society.
- Parallel with this great production of learned and imaginative works, Dahn published some twenty small volumes of poetry.Advertisement
- Dahn also published four volumes of memoirs, Erinnerungen (Leipzig, 1890-1895).
- Dahn in his Urgeschichte der germanischen und romanischen V/i/her (Berlin, 1880-1889) and his Die Konige der Germanen, volumes of which have appeared at intervals between 1861 and 1909.
- The ancient Korean training program of Dahn or Dahnhak is a form of yoga that is reaching new heights in popularity.
- There are many Dahn yoga centers across the United States and 12 in Los Angeles.
- Practitioners of the somewhat controversial area of yoga known as Dahn Yoga tout one of the benefits of Dahn Yoga as improved sleep, as well as reduced stress.Advertisement