Dahl sentence example
- Numerous sulphonic acids derived from 0-naphthylamine are known, the more important of which are the 2.8 or Badische, the 2.5 or Dahl, the 2.7 or S, and the 2.6 or Bronner acid.
- Bergen is the birthplace of the poets Ludvig Holberg (1684-1754) and Johan Welhaven (1807-1873), of Johan Dahl the painter (1788-1857), of Ole Bull (1810-1880) and Edvard Grieg the musicians.
- For a summary of these investigations see papers on "Artificial Fish-hatching in Norway," by Captain Dannevig and Mr Dahl, in the Report of the Lancashire Sea Fisheries Laboratory for 1906 (Liverpool, 1907).
- And how Dahl, who believed passionately in spreading secular sedition, would have enjoyed it.
- Shayne Dahl Lamas is the daughter of Lorenzo Lamas and his ex-wife Michele Smith.Advertisement
- Roald Dahl has a timeless appeal that makes even adults nostalgic for the days of bedtime stories.