Daguerreotype sentence example
- In 1851 his attention was drawn to a daguerreotype of the moon by G.
- The first photograph of the moon was a daguerreotype, made by Dr J.
- daguerreotype taken in South America.
- daguerreotype plates were, being made of a thin layer of silver, smoother than photographs made on paper.
- Draper of New York in 1840; but it was not possible to do much in this direction until the more sensitive process of photographing on glass was introduced instead of the daguerreotype.Advertisement
- It will be noticed that no daguerreotype apparatus was listed among the goods being imported.
- The man who attempted, with such calamitous results, to clean the daguerreotype in 1934 was Mr. John H. Gear.
- Lloyd thinks the daguerreotype was taken earlier, around 1852.
- The sole surviving daguerreotype of Kirker reveals a dark-skinned man with a fierce countenance.
- Thus the taking of the first photographic image in Australia is in direct line with the first daguerreotype taken in South America.Advertisement
- Earlier processes, such as the French daguerreotype, produced only a unique image.
- daguerreotype portrait studio in London's Regent Street.
- daguerreotype apparatus complete with chemicals &c £ 5. 12s.
- daguerreotype patent.
- daguerreotype camera, French, 1839 This camera was the first to be offered for sale to the general public.Advertisement
- He very kindly sent me a scan of a full plate daguerreotype he wants to know more about.
- The Palmer Museum acquired the large daguerreotype portrait of a man named James Duncan in February 1997.
- Towards the end of his arts course he became a contributor to the Westminster Review (first article "Electrotype and Daguerreotype," September 1840).