Daguerreotype sentence example
- Draper of New York in 1840; but it was not possible to do much in this direction until the more sensitive process of photographing on glass was introduced instead of the daguerreotype.
- It will be noticed that no daguerreotype apparatus was listed among the goods being imported.
- The man who attempted, with such calamitous results, to clean the daguerreotype in 1934 was Mr. John H. Gear.
- Lloyd thinks the daguerreotype was taken earlier, around 1852.
- The sole surviving daguerreotype of Kirker reveals a dark-skinned man with a fierce countenance.Advertisement
- Thus the taking of the first photographic image in Australia is in direct line with the first daguerreotype taken in South America.
- Earlier processes, such as the French daguerreotype, produced only a unique image.
- He very kindly sent me a scan of a full plate daguerreotype he wants to know more about.
- The Palmer Museum acquired the large daguerreotype portrait of a man named James Duncan in February 1997.
- Towards the end of his arts course he became a contributor to the Westminster Review (first article "Electrotype and Daguerreotype," September 1840).Advertisement