Dados sentence example
- The architect was Mnesicles; the material Pentelic marble, with Eleusinian blackstone for dados and other details.
- Dados of relief-sculpture run round the inner walls; this feature seems to have been common to Hittite buildings of a sumptuous kind, and accounts for most of the sculptured blocks that have been found, e.g.
- Within the houses the ceilings are often exquisitely carved and painted in Mauresque designs, such as are found in the Alhambra, and the tile-work for which Tetuan is known may be seen on floors, pillars and dados.
- All lavatories, bath rooms, and water closets have dados of glazed brickwork.
- Go through the main entrance to have a look at the entrance hall with its glazed tile dados.Advertisement
- Check your plan for dados, dovetails and tenons to be sure that the plans have the joint support that you'll need to support the computer.