Dado sentence example
- With the exception of a high dado, itself very beautiful, made of marble slabs with bands of mosaic between them, the whole interior surface of the walls, including soffits and jambs of all the arches, is covered with minute mosaic-pictures in brilliant colours on a gold ground.
- Part tiled walls with decorative panels and wooden dado.
- Inside the chapel there are paneled shutters to the windows and a paneled dado and central cupola.
- Tiled floor; plastered walls above oak paneled dado, probably from old pews; wood paneled ceiling.
- Behind the rood screen dado is Suffolk's most complete set of return stalls.Advertisement
- Decoration common brick dado, distempered walls and whitened ceiling.
- Left: Through the roodscreen dado into the chancel.
- Wall tiling from Porcelanosa will be fitted to dado height in bathrooms and shower rooms and to full height in shower enclosures.
- This paint effect divides the wall at dado rail height.
- Below the dado rails, it is painted a rich shade of burgundy, complemented by cream paintwork elsewhere.Advertisement
- Dado and picture rails plus a solid wooden staircase with decorative balustrade set the period tone of the property.
- The walls above the dado were subdued in tone, relieved by family portraits.
- It has a dado and terrazzo paving similar to the water-closet turret, and is warmed by a radiator.