Dada sentence example
- Together, they created the DaDa footwear line.
- Though DaDa enjoyed near instantaneous success when it initially burst onto the scene, it lacked the key ingredient needed to legitimize the company as a force in the athletic performance industry.
- The knife hit the word dada, so that is what they named their group.
- His compilations have a beautiful flow like a radio transmission from planet dada.
- Dadaism began in ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland, in 1916, and surrealism evolved from the Paris wing of the Dada movement several years later.Advertisement
- Before 1924 Ernst 's work was called Dada, after 1924 it was called Surrealism, but his work never actually changed.
- In one Dada show Grosz exhibited a tailor 's dummy dressed in an army uniform and topped off with a pig 's head.
- Between eight and twelve months, a baby will likely say at least one word, including either "mama" or "dada," and say simple exclamations such as "no no" or "uh oh."
- The DaDa footwear collection is renowned in the industry for its rapid rise to the top.
- It wasn't long before Lavetta Willis, the president and CEO of LL International Shoe Company, joined the DaDa team.Advertisement
- It was her idea to introduce an athletic shoe collection to the company's repertoire in the hopes that it would launch DaDa to greater heights in the athletic industry.
- If you're an avid athlete, you'll likely find something you'll love in the diverse DaDa shoe collection.
- Though one would expect that a company specializing primarily in athletic shoes may not have as much to offer women, this doesn't hold true for DaDa footwear.
- Label lovers will flip for the Stoop shoe, which features DaDa's logo scrolled across the bottom and a smart, very modern design.
- Before 1924 Ernst's work was called Dada, after 1924 it was called surrealism, but his work never actually changed.Advertisement