Dactinomycin sentence example
- These effective drugs include dactinomycin, doxorubicin, vincristine, and cyclophosphamide.
- Stage I involves favorable Wilms' tumor cells and is usually treated successfully with combination chemotherapy involving dactinomycin and vincristine and without abdominal radiation therapy.
- Stage III tumors with favorable histology are usually treated with a combination chemotherapy with doxorubicin, dactinomycin, and vincristine along with radiation therapy to the abdomen.
- Stage IV disease with a favorable histology is generally treated with combination chemotherapy with dactinomycin, doxorubicin, and vincristine.
- If this type of cell is present, then patients receive combination therapy with vincristine, doxorubicin, and dactinomycin.Advertisement