Dac sentence example
- awaiting planning approval from the Church's Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC ).
- Now you have a cool way to implement a DAC, a digital-to-analog converter.
- immune from interference and a greater selection of radio stations DAC Digital to Analog Converter.
- David is advisor to DAC John Grieve on the McGowan murder inquiry in Telford.
- In fact, the parallel port DAC driver does just that.Advertisement
- A high quality ultra quiet transport combined with Burr-Brown DAC's ensures CD playback of the highest order.
- A high quality ultra quiet transport combined with Burr-Brown DAC 's ensures CD playback of the highest order.
- - There cyclosystems placed at can be no doubt that the forms comprised intervals on the in this order bear a close relationship to the branches, each with a Hydroidea, especially the sub-order Gymnocentral gastropore and blastea, with which they should perhaps be zone of slit-like dac classed in a natural classification.