Dabbles sentence example
- dabbles a bit in politics!
- Neil Kinnock - The Welsh former Labor Leader who still dabbles a bit in politics!
- Avoid hiring someone's aunt who dabbles in wedding planning, as this can create tension in your friendship if she is not the professional you expected.
- He has supernatural powers, uses magic, and is an exorcist that dabbles with the occult.
- Elena withdraws from her social life while Jeremy dabbles in drugs.Advertisement
- Willow dabbles with magic throughout the series, but becomes a full-fledged witch by the time she is in college and turns to the blackest of spells when Tara is killed at the end of the sixth season.