Dabbing sentence example
- Lydia and I have an understanding, Cynthia was dabbing Mercurochrome on a cut knuckle.
- Carmen grabbed a napkin and began dabbing at the punch.
- If you have trouble with specks of powder dust falling underneath the eye area during the dabbing of smoky shadow, you may want to apply concealer after your eye makeup rather than before.
- Dabbing on the shadow will be a nearly effortless way to give the illusion of a full night's sleep.
- Try dabbing gently with a handkerchief or napkin first.Advertisement
- You can remove spots yourself by dabbing at them with a cloth dipped in club soda or seltzer water.
- If the origin of the irritation has still not been identified, a dermatologist may perform one or more patch tests, which involves dabbing a small amount of a suspected irritant onto skin on the person's back.
- Other home treatments include dabbing toothpaste on blemishes overnight or applying witch hazel over the affected area(s).
- Apply your moisturizer by dabbing it first on the pads of your clean fingers and sweeping upwards over your face and neck.