Dabbed sentence example
- He dabbed at the blood on his chest.
- She dabbed at her eyes with a kerchief.
- He dabbed a bloody cuticle as we discussed how to handle the call.
- She dabbed at her swollen eyes again and Denton shook his head.
- He dabbed at his mouth thoughtfully.Advertisement
- He dabbed at his mouth again, his expression still suspicious.
- Denton dabbed at his mouth with the cloth and stared sourly at the blood.
- They may stick to concealer dabbed on undereye circles and at the base of the nose, which is perfectly acceptable.
- Fake blood can be purchased through a theatrical supply company and dabbed on clothes.
- A number of household items can be dabbed onto the bite and may offer itch relief.Advertisement
- Small irregular patches of brown were then dabbed on with an old brush.
- Whether Joseph waited outside the barn door or dabbed Mary's forehead with a soothing damp flannel isn't recorded.
- I reapplied the mascara to the wand then dabbed it across the bottom lashes the same way.
- These are most often dabbed between the cat's shoulder blades.