D ~amp; x sentence example
d ~amp; x
- 2 2 c os k d x d y] .
- .,' d x 2 dy e d z2' (10) which is expressed .
- + [(-) kb k h2k d x 2k l 1)k+lbk+1h2k+2 + J x = xo, where P, Q, R,.
- f b f 4 f x f P u dx dy d x dy) dx dy.
- The logarithm is then obtained by use of the formula d l d2 l d3 2 log e (x+d) = log e x-f- - x2+3 x3 - &c., in which of course the object is to render dlx as small as possible.Advertisement
- Here, then, is a case specially adapted to the isotropy of the quaternion system; and Hamilton easily saw that the expression i d x +j - + k dz could be, like ix+jy+ kz, effectively expressed by a single letter.
- (A, B X 240; C, D X 540.) 't7 ' each consisting of a single series of large sporangia covered by a coriaceous indusium, which is attached to the central part of the receptacle.
- The result of this superposition is a seven-year period, which makes 6 periods of the 428-day term (4 2 8 d X 6 = 2568 d = 7 years, nearly), and 7 periods of the annual term.