D-c sentence example
- If the operation is again reversed, the upward course will be nearly, but not exactly, of the form shown by the line d c a, fig.
- The segmentation of the prosoma and the form of the appendages bear a homoplastic similarity to the head, pro-, meso-, and meta-thorax of a Hexapod with mandibles, maxillary palps and three pairs of walking legs; while the opistho io i e d c b o a S' S" 2 I VT V S IV III II I Opisthosoma Prosoma FIG.
- ANTOINE DE LAAGE, DUC DE PUYLAURENS (d.
- 1627), daughter and heiress of Henri de Bourbon, duc de Montpensier (d.
- A Zs° Samothrace D C 36 38 F Longitude East.Advertisement
- But under the monarchy the only civil war in Brittany in which blood was shed was the revolt of the duc de Mercceur (d.
- e d d C.
- ster ' ?, d C h Yt r o o l:idror..o,: Avo K' t.
- 172° C GS° D C T E C Barrow Pearl B.
- The group di, when produced by the disappearance of the intermediate vowel, becomes ur (creure, c red crc; ociure, 0 c c i d e r e; veure, v i d b r e; seure, s e d C r e).Advertisement
- I n t h e 3 r d c e n t u r y A.
- I n t h e 3 r d c e n t h e 3 r d c e n t u r y A.
- Pah a+ g B Gulf of Siam 104 D C A NLB'O = D I A sÃ‚° A tooÃ‚° hang Kut 1.141 Kon Pt.
- A ZsÃ‚° Samothrace D C 36 38 F Longitude East.
- 172Ã‚° C GSÃ‚° D C T E C Barrow Pearl B.Advertisement
- The Men's D Ring Hiker from the Doc Martens line is incredibly wearable.