Cytoplasmic sentence example
- It is generally surrounded by a granular or radiating cytoplasmic substance.
- In Spirogyra the pyrenoids are distinctly connected by cytoplasmic strands to the central mass of cytoplasm, which surrounds the nucleus, and according to some observers, they increase exclusively by division, followed by a splitting of the cytoplasmic strands.
- Each operon has some genes which encode cytoplasmic rather than membrane spanning chemoreceptors.
- It consists of columnar epithelium but the individual cells lack cytoplasmic mucin although they are able to secrete mucin.
- The affinity between other cytoplasmic protein tyrosine phosphatase, catalytic domains, and the SH2 domains of SHP-1 and SHP-2 will also be analyzed.Advertisement
- In most cases, specific membrane staining as well as a weak cytoplasmic positivity of tumor cells were seen.
- How is this large complex then translocated across the cytoplasmic membrane?
- Assembly occurs during budding, characteristically into cytoplasmic vacuoles rather than at the cell surface.
- The wall of the nucleus breaks down, and the cytoplasmic spindle-fibres become mixed with those derived from the nuclear network.
- These proteins are extruded into the lumen of the E.R. as they are synthesized by ribosomes bound to docking proteins on the cytoplasmic surface.Advertisement