Cymbal sentence example
- You can sing but you will be a clanging cymbal.
- But he broke the chain, and now he is become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
- Has anyone ever had a splinter from a second hand or old cymbal?
- Tongues were, he felt, to cease whenever the perfect should come; and the believer who spoke with the tongues of men and of angels, if he had not love, was no better than the sounding brass and clanging cymbal of the noisy heathen mysteries.
- The rites were characterized by a frenzy of devotion, unrestrained enthusiasm, wild orgiastic dances and wanderings in the forests, and were accompanied by the music of the flute, cymbal, and tambourine.Advertisement
- Now can we get a foothold in the cymbal market too?
- Vincent rides cymbal crescendos and pensive pattering to equally tingling ends, his restrained electronic gurgles providing ambiguous accents.
- At some point my flying hand hits cymbal bruising wrist which soon swells.
- Includes a snare drum stand, 10 " cymbal and cymbal arm, drum sticks, junior bass drum pedal and hi hat stand.
- Modern finger cymbals are played with a cymbal on each middle finger and thumb.Advertisement
- The use of the ride cymbal in this album is something I enjoy too.
- Even light sticking spurs this cymbal to swell with a deep bass rumble and many, many decibels.
- Stagg Stagg were back with their 30 ride cymbal as well as a new series, the Classic.
- The ride cymbal proper starts from 0:25, growing in intensity.
- For whatever reason, I really miss the little splashy cymbal bits live.Advertisement
- The Rhine-daughters' exultant cry of " Rhine-gold " is there tortured in an extremely remote modulation at the end of a very sinister transformation of the theme; and the orchestration, with its lurid but smothered brass instruments, its penetrating low reed tones and its weird drum-roll beaten on a suspended cymbal, is more awe-inspiring than anything dreamed of by the cleverest of those composers who do not create intellectual causes for their effects.
- A crash cymbal is a single cymbal, normally 14 to 18 inches.
- Ideal for mounting smaller cymbals above a main, larger cymbal.