Cut-throat sentence example
- He soon became a very cunning person with a cut throat business mind.
- His life, he asserted, had been already once attempted by a cut-throat in the pay of the Medici; and now he readily accepted an invitation from the state of Siena.
- The normally placid Folding Society was being rocked by cut throat competition.
- Old-fashioned bristle shaving brush; shaving bowl; cut throat razor; base-metal pocket watch.
- The next morning, she was found fully clothed on her bed with a cut throat.Advertisement
- His hand, hidden deep in his right coat pocket, closed more tightly around the cut-throat razor.
- The thing next to the scissors is a cut throat razor.
- And making a living means competing in cut throat markets for low paid jobs, or running small-scale, low return businesses.
- Eight-ball, nine-bill and cut throat are three of the most popular games played today, regardless of the pool table size.
- Tammy Trenta fought a good fight on The Apprentice 5, proving that an effective business person does not have to be cut-throat or vicious.Advertisement
- How did you handle the cut-throat atmosphere?
- The cheats below can help you along your way as you venture through the cut-throat world of New York City's underground.
- The other racers are a little more cut-throat in Mario Kart DS.
- Her cut-throat approach to coaching provides a humorous look at the highly-competitive sport.
- Competition is fierce at reality show casting, and the more popular the show, the more cut throat the competition.Advertisement
- Luckily for fans of Johnny Bananas, he is featured on more than one Real World/Road Rules Challenge, most recently The Ruins, where he led a group of cut-throat Champions to the end.
- Captain Chris Hanson, who is known as "Chomps," is a cut-throat fisherman who does things his own way.
- Their styles were completely different, with Adkins playing the "nice guy" and Morgan opting for a more cut-throat approach.