Curbs sentence example
- But importing countries have to show market disruption to impose such curbs.
- Wheelchair access is via two ramped approaches, both with dropped curbs.
- The AFL-CIO talks of tougher curbs against China, as it did against Japan 20 years ago.
- The two plots cover an area of 253 square meters and are enclosed by stone curbs.
- This type will withstand maneuvering over curbs and uneven sidewalks.Advertisement
- Contracture of the calf muscles may cause foot-drop, leading to frequent tripping over curbs or rough spots.
- The apple cider vinegar diet is based on the idea that consuming a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar prior to meals curbs the appetite and reduces cravings.
- Essentially, your body burns fat for energy instead of carbohydrates and Dr. Atkins believes this state of being also curbs cravings for carbohydrates.
- In addition to increasing overall health and well being, dieters seem particularly fond of Dr. Atkins' plan because it helps them shed pounds quickly and curbs the cravings that caused them to gain weight in the first place.
- Applying it immediately curbs the impulse and neutralizes bacteria and toxins.Advertisement
- Vitamin E curbs this oxidation process and restores normal levels of retinol.