Cummings sentence example
- Frankie Lloyd Cummings was a fifty year old drifter who killed teenage runaways.
- Howie spotted Cummings picking up Jennie Lohr as she hitchhiked to town from her rural Kansas farm.
- So was Merrill Cooms who told us his investment was paltry compared to getting, as he called him, "that monster Cummings."
- The house is empty except for old Mrs. Cummings, who snores away her darkness.
- All you have to do is find out what property 'Mrs. Cummings' owned a hundred years ago.Advertisement
- Illness plagues me each morning, causing me difficulty in accomplishing my chores, as simple as they may be, though failing Mrs. Cummings hardly seems to notice.
- Mrs. Cummings, I think, suspects, though low health now keeps her to her bed and back, except for bodily duties, and to sit up for soup and toast a time or two a day.
- Mrs. Cummings was taken away to the Sister's hospital this forenoon and I fear she shan't ever return.
- I saw him play last spring when I went out to the high school to bust the Cummings kid for breaking and entering.
- They were on the same team, only Cummings rode the bench and Byrne was the star—he played shortstop.Advertisement
- The leather industry was established by David Cummings at Cummingsville shortly before the War of Independence.
- The details were sufficient to locate Cummings but not timely enough to save Jennie.
- They were on the same team, only Cummings rode the bench and Byrne was the starâ€”he played shortstop.
- Other excerpts are more unexpected, with Stephen Cummings sounding timeless on the shimmering rolling thunder of All For Love.
- Dr. William Cummings crafted this upbeat song from unexpected sources.Advertisement
- Cummings created the song in 1855 after Wesley and Mendelssohn had long passed on.
- Shakespeare's done it, e.e. cummings has done it - perhaps it's now your turn.
- Looking at some methods used by poets like e.e. cummings (who used phrases like "electric fur") to find inspiration for your own poetry.