Culpability sentence example
- Might there be more to Howie's culpability in his sister's disappearance?
- Paris falsified records to hide his own culpability, was found out and court-martialed.
- Rumors continued to be rampant about his alleged culpability in Billy Langstrom's death.
- It has been necessary to cite these heads of the breve because the apologists of the Society allege that no motive influenced the pope save the desire of peace at any price, and that he did not believe in the culpability of the fathers.
- Jenna returns to school around the same time, confronting the four friends with their culpability at every corner.Advertisement
- If the skeleton dated back to the 1960's, as they were now beginning to believe, all the current playersâ€”the four Dawkinses, stepmother Jenny Radisson, and even Fitzgeraldâ€”would have barely been born, thereby excusing them from any direct culpability.
- But the culpability of the west does not end with the lateness or the woeful inadequacy of its response to the crisis.
- Our need for secrecy, all five of us, extended far beyond personal culpability.
- It appeared, excepting Dean, the line was forming in descending order of potential culpability.
- Dean's spoon-fed explanation to the two, served between naps and medical visits, satisfied officialdom enough to free Dean from any hint of culpability.Advertisement