Cubism sentence example
- He is credited with developing cubism, an abstract artistic style which breaks up subjects to show them in different angles.
- Stylized flowers, geometric shapes, especially squares and circles reflect the style of Cubism in the pattern designs.
- The diamond cut emerged toward the end of the Art Nouveau era and the beginning of the Art Deco era where geometric shapes were favored in architecture, cubism art and jewelry.
- French painter, who developed cubism with his friend Picasso.
- It mixes Neoclassical, Cubism, Modernism, Art Nouveau and Bauhaus.Advertisement
- Some of these artforms included Art Nouveau, Cubism, and Neoclassical movements.
- They used constructivism and Cubism as the base for their work: which developed through looking at primitive, everyday objects.
- When they invented cubism it permanently changed the way the world saw reality and for the better.
- Picasso and Braque brought cubism to its peak in around 1912.
- He seems to have informed Picasso's move from analytical cubism to synthetic Cubism, for instance.Advertisement
- The dense paintings of early cubism revived material painting at the expense of subject, which was taken as a given.
- Things were on the move and the shock of change found its Artistic parallel in the advents of the movement called cubism.