Cry-out sentence example
- He did not cry out or seem distressed in any way.
- A couple of blocks away, I crawled into a horrible alley and began to cry out.
- I thought for a moment the woman might cry out but my look froze her to silence.
- Later, he hears his sister cry out upstairs!
- Cynthia began to quietly cry out of sheer frustration while Gladys Turnbull snored loudly.Advertisement
- So he'd have to stuff something in the poor woman's mouth for fear she'd scream or cry out before she died.
- Jackson shook violently, desperate to summon self-control, while every part of him yearned to cry out with the utter horror coursing through his mind.
- But neither Sheridan nor Fox was capable of that sustained and overflowing indignation at outraged justice and oppressed humanity, that consuming moral fire, which burst forth again and again from the chief manager of the impeachment, with such scorching might as drove even the cool and intrepid Hastings beyond all self-control, and made him cry out with protests and exclamations like a criminal writhing under the scourge.
- We begin to cry out for the Lord to save His people, to have mercy, to remove the hindrances.
- He tried to cry out and was shocked to feel his ears twitch as he uttered a ringing neigh.Advertisement
- He may have been asleep, or he may have been so paralyzed with terror as to have been unable to cry out.
- I will not cry out.
- Conversely, other groups cry out over individual freedoms torn asunder by restrictions on activities like smoking in public places because it supposedly infringes on an individual's freedom.
- The sleeper may twist around in bed or sit up and cry out as a result of their fear, often with their eyes wide open in a stare, even though they remain asleep.
- Frustration: Some babies cry out of frustration because they cannot do what they want to do.Advertisement
- Panic churned within her, and she was about to cry out for Rhyn when Jared snagged her arm.