Crumple sentence example
- The Dutch-Belgian troops to the east of the Brussels highway were at once forced back by the mass of men moved against them, and it looked as if the whole defence would crumple up. But about 3 P.M.
- Crumple it up and see if it bounces back without wrinkles.
- Crumple dry paper (newspaper is fine) and place it on the bottom of the fire pit.
- Crumple zones are a must on modern cars.
- Overlooking all smaller details, we may consider Asia to consist of a northern mass and a southern mass, too rigid to crumple, but not too strong to fracture, and an intermediate belt of softer rock which was capable of folding.Advertisement
- The tangential pressures which are known to be set up in the earth's crust - either by the contraction of the interior or in some other way - caused the deposits of this sea to be crushed up against the rigid granites and other old rocks of the peninsula and finally led to the whole mass being pushed forward over the edge of the part which did not crumple.
- Effect of cotton leaf crumple virus on cotton inoculated at different growth stages.
- The included slipcase helps, but I managed to crumple a page the first time I slipped the volume back in.
- Crumple up some paper, which will act as your tinder, and place it in the center of the fire pit.
- To avoid blisters you want socks that wo n't crumple down into your shoes.Advertisement