Crumbles sentence example
- A lump of clay, which if dried would become hard and intractable, crumbles into pieces when dried after adding to it 2% of lime.
- The material of the bank being loosened by blasting and the cutting action of the water, crumbles into holes, and the superincumbent mass, often with large trees and stones, falls into the lower ground.
- Sometimes it is almost pasty, and crumbles to powder when dried, so as to be susceptible of use as a pigment, forming the colour known as Cologne earth, which resembles umber or sepia.
- The coal is all in the form of brown lignite and is not very valuable as a fuel, as it soon crumbles into a fine powder on being exposed to air.
- These are open tracts upon which the blue ground is spread out and left exposed to sun and rain until it crumbles and disintegrates, the process being hastened by harrowing with steam ploughs; this may require a period of three or six months, or even a year.Advertisement
- As if on a whim, the hard rock crumbles away to reveal a low, atmospheric synth and spaced-out guitars.
- Lasagna - Brands like Boca and Morningstar Farms make excellent vegetable crumbles that work well in a variety of dishes, like lasagna.
- Spaghetti - The same brands that make vegetable crumbles also make "meat" balls that can be the perfect accompaniment to a big plate of spaghetti.
- Crumble about a cup's worth of chocolate sandwich cookies, frost the cake with buttercream, and scatter the cookie crumbles over the cake.
- Use the pulse button to mix well until you have what looks like a mix of crumbles.Advertisement
- It crumbles into lava and if you fall into the lava before you get to the door, you are returned to the start but you do not lose your studs.
- A simple sheet cake can be turned into a "dirt and worm" theme once cookie crumbles are added to the top of chocolate icing and are then topped with a variety of assorted color gummy worms.
- Try mixing your meat with tofu crumbles, available in most produce sections, when making meatloaf.
- Any of the steak options can be enhanced with options like gorgonzola crumbles or jumbo lump crabmeat.
- The restaurant's signature steak is the blue cheese encrusted sirloin, which is seared with fresh herbs and topped with blue cheese crumbles.Advertisement
- The liquid litharge when allowed to cool solidifies into a hard stone-like mass, which, however, when left to itself, soon crumbles up into a heap of resplendent dark yellow scales known as "flake litharge."
- As moisture and microbes slowly break it down, it crumbles and adds vital nutrients to the soil.