Crs sentence example
- The photo of the European robin is copyright CRS Photography.
- Taken together, these conditions are called congenital rubella syndrome (CRS).
- Babies born with suspected CRS are isolated and cared for only by people who are sure they are immune to rubella.
- Congenital rubella syndrome (CRS)-Viral illness caused by a togavirus of the genus Rubivirus.
- When rubella infection occurs during pregnancy, fetal infection is likely and often causes congenital rubella syndrome (CRS), resulting in miscarriages, stillbirths, and severe birth defects.Advertisement
- Up to 20 percent of the infants born to mothers infected during the first half of pregnancy have CRS.