Crosswind sentence example
- Options include four levels of difficulty, day or night flying, crosswind and turbulence effects, and cloud.
- In my defense, there's quite a strong crosswind in that park.
- A more unusual display was that of several microlights hacking round the circuit despite the stiff crosswind.
- Despite a blustery crosswind a fantastic display was flown, earning the Team a round of applause from the crowd.
- crosswind landing for hang gliders.Advertisement
- crosswind component.
- crosswind figure-of-8 course.
- You can easily abort the turn at any time and land crosswind if you run out of height.
- This crosswind watch is a mixture of style and brilliant function.
- Originally designed as a pilot's watch, the Crosswind can be worn at work or at play, no matter how extreme your tastes for entertainment may wander.Advertisement
- Designed with care, this crosswind men's watch from Breitling epitomizes synthesis of art and technology.
- The Breitling Crosswind is a shining example of the quality that goes into Breitling watches.
- With a stunning blue dial, a chronograph, and calendar, the Breitling Crosswind is a watch for the ages.
- The Breitling Crosswind 676 continues the tradition of quality in the Breitling Crosswind line.
- Retailing at a hefty $6,490, the Breitling Crosswind 676 is watch that takes itself seriously.Advertisement
- Different styles available in this line include the Wings Automatic, the Crosswind, Crosswind Racing, Crosswind Special, Headwind, Callisto, Callistino, Blackbird, and the B-Class.