Crosshair sentence example
- Crosshair: After retailing for $145.00, you can now expect to pay just $45.00 for this style.
- If it still shows a red crosshair, he is still alive.
- Luckily, the crosshair will 'lock-on' to a close enemy so you're not over-compensating the target.
- Hitting L2 and pointing your crosshair at an area commands your squad to 'go there', 'cover', or 'attack'.
- The cursor will turn into a crosshair and you can drag it over the face of the person you'd like to tag.Advertisement