Cross-training sentence example
- You will run four times a week, alternating periods of rest and cross training.
- They also have a history of competitive rowing and of using cross-country skiing as cross training for other sports.
- Another option for in-between days is to do some cross-training: biking, swimming or just walking.
- For people who can't walk that fine line and find proper cross-training, tho... they're better off not cross-training at all.
- Reebok made its debut in running shoes, but has branched into basketball territory, cross-training and casual styles.Advertisement
- For both aerobics and cross training try the a3 Ezaya.
- It's important to wear shoes made for your activity, which is why you'll find shoes made for running, hiking, playing tennis, cross-training and walking.
- Burrescia recommends the Asics Gel-Sustain TR 2 as a good option for people looking for a lightweight shoe that will stand up to high-intensity cross training.
- Use a pair of lightweight shoes as a training tool in conjunction to your normal cross-training or running shoes.
- The style of yoga is multidisciplinary, combining a variety of traditional and nontraditional schools of yoga into one high-intensity, cross-training method of yoga.Advertisement
- You can avoid boredom by cross-training with these different aerobic exercises.
- While water workouts are indeed effective for these purposes, they are also used as a form of cross-training for athletes.
- Many marathon and ultra marathon runners use aquatic exercise as a cross-training method.
- Less-jarring exercises - By cross training your high-impact exercises with less-jarring ones, like swimming or cycling, you can prevent harmful injuries from occurring.
- While some senior men might be accustomed to one intense workout activity, with age comes the need for variety and cross training.Advertisement