Cronies sentence example
- He declined an invitation to join Fred and two neighborhood cronies for bowling, but had no desire to stick around the house all day either.
- No chatrooms - we had to call our cronies individually then.
- Every single rood in England was destroyed by Cranmer's cronies in the 1540s; not a single one survives.
- Every single rood in England was destroyed by Cranmer 's cronies in the 1540s; not a single one survives.
- Peasants on squatted land were given title deeds and land belonging to Batista 's cronies was confiscated to create state farms and co-operatives.Advertisement
- Even more disconcerting, while Dean knew a small number of those present, he didn't spot a one of Fred's supportive cronies.
- What intervals of leisure he enjoyed from the cares of office he filled up with newspapers and the gossip of old cronies.
- No wonder New Labor have so mismanaged the NHS; they have put their cronies in charge.
- If he, Cynthia, and Fred were tasked with simply finding the identity of the old bones, the chore would be difficult at best and limited to Fred and his cronies researching old records.