Croaking sentence example
- Christians are like a council of frogs in a marsh or a synod of worms on a dunghill, croaking and squeaking, "For our sakes was the world created."
- The boat - grounded in the shallows collects water-plants croaking frogs pale fish.
- Towards evening it arouses itself, and, with croaking and 1 Not to be confounded with the bird so called in the French Antilles, which is a petrel (Oestrelata).
- The cold got worse, The frog got hoarse, Till croaking he scared a polliwog!
- One black chicken which the administrator could not catch, black as night and as silent, not even croaking, awaiting Reynard, still went to roost in the next apartment.Advertisement
- The host is responsible for dinner and every member brings a wine that they would want with their last meal before croaking.