Cripples sentence example
- It cares not only for waifs and strays, but for cripples and delicate children.
- napalm bombing and cripples were common sights.
- Most of these, however, are deformities-vegetable cripples, so to speak.
- First, both of your phones must be Bluetooth capable and have OBEX activated (Verizon sometimes "cripples" this ability in their handsets, for whatever reason).
- The cult of the saint, who came to be regarded as the special patron of lepers, beggars and cripples, spread very extensively over Europe, especially in.Advertisement
- As the conquerors swept away the Roman fiscal system, which the Visigoths had retained, and replaced it by a poll tax (which was not levied on old men, women, children, cripples or the very poor) and a land tax, the gain to the downtrodden serfs of the fisc was immense.