Crimps sentence example
- Start on two low holds and go direct throught the roof using the two crimps on the overhang, mantel over.
- Gain two small crimps from a large ledge then pull up right to gain a sloping break.
- There were two tiny finger crimps but these only led me to dirty rock.
- The Vole RH V2 5c From the nose pull out directly across the roof via good crimps to the lip.
- Curls, crimps or braids will instantly liven it up.Advertisement
- The style creates attractive coils or crimps throughout the hair.
- In the case of origami dragons, you're looking at models that make use of various folds, including rabbit ears, crimps, and sinks.
- You can explore the seamy underbelly of the Barbary Coast past on the "Drugs, Thugs, Crimps and Pimps" tour, or go strolling on the "Flashback" tour, which takes you to the city's storied, formerly acid-drenched Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
- You can explore the seamy underbelly of the Barbary Coast's past on the "Drugs, Thugs, Crimps and Pimps" tour.