Creaks sentence example
- Tin also is crystalline: a thin bar, when bent, "creaks" audibly from the sliding of the crystal faces over one another; but the bar is not easily broken, and exhibits an apparently non-crystalline fracture.
- He actually could hear the creaks of the walls settling.
- Even older cars are usually free of rattles and creaks, and paintwork and interiors resist the ravages of time.
- Lack of creaks and rattles is often directly related to body stiffness and earlier I mentioned the solidity of the new load floor structure.
- This banqueting table already creaks under the weight of such stodgy signature dishes as Iraq, personal avarice and fiscal dishonesty.Advertisement
- Sometimes you will hear sounds of motion, but this can be deceiving since it could be a rat scurrying by, machine sounds or just natural creaks from the location you are in.
- It has an old wood floor (that creaks and is uneven in places) with a bar that wraps around the room-nothing fancy, and it fits.
- For children who are most at risk of heat rash due to immature sweat glands, be sure to air out damp and moist environments such as areas beneath the creaks of elbows, legs, the scrotum, and between the thighs.