Craziest sentence example
- "I saw you … I saw …" She didn't know how to say what she'd seen without seeming like the craziest person in the world.
- What was unpardonable was that he treated the people about him like a shah, or one of the craziest of the Roman emperors.
- I personally like this part of the game of the best as it provides the craziest, most hectic action.
- "I saw you â€¦ I saw â€¦" She didn't know how to say what she'd seen without seeming like the craziest person in the world.
- Whimsical: The craziest groom's cakes often use tongue-in-cheek humorous designs.Advertisement
- One of the craziest hair styles a man can do aside from dreadlocks or vibrant, unnatural dye jobs is to shave shapes or images into his hair.
- Many of the craziest songs may include foul language, rude noises, or potentially offensive lyrics, and they should be used with care.
- One of craziest parts of the ride was when Scott and I got caught up in the fun of restoring Victorian Homes in Boston and our work was featured in The Boston Globe.
- Announce that the last day of school will be Crazy Dress Day, and tell kids to come dressed in their craziest outfits.
- That was just the craziest "underwear" (most of it had to be Photoshopped) I've seen.Advertisement