Crawls sentence example
- He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.
- Your older child may become upset when baby crawls into his room and plays or destroys his belongings.
- The crawls didn't seem too arduous really and the squeezes not ridiculously tight.
- By 1.30 we were all making our ungainly way through the canals and crawls of the entrance passage.
- Rumored to be filled with dungeon crawls and exciting quests, it may be one to look into.Advertisement
- A man of no specific era walks or crawls up a human wide millstream chanting a Welsh hymn.
- The bold red Snuggie is definitely made for heading out on the town with its big pockets (and in fact, Snuggies are becoming popular for pub crawls).
- When given the signal, the last player from each team crawls through the legs of all his teammates.
- That's why it's very common to see Web sites listed on brochures and in print ads, as crawls during television commercials and at the end of radio ads.
- PonyFish is somewhat advanced because it uses a "robot" script that crawls your web page for relevant information to update the feed.Advertisement
- In the latter case the larva crawls about the bottom of the water or up the stems of plants, with its thickly-chitinized head and legs protruding from the larger orifice, while it maintains a secure hold of the silk lining of the tube by means of a pair of strong hooks at the posterior end of its soft defenceless abdomen.
- At last Oedipus guessed correctly that it was man; for the child crawls on hands and feet, the adult walks upright, and the old man supports his steps with a stick.
- He is even more concerned when a tarantula spider crawls out of another shoe and almost kills him !
- The only way someone can become unfrozen is if a person crawls under his legs.
- At night it crawls about in search of food, which consists to a small extent of dead animal or vegetable matter, but principally, as gardeners are aware, of the petals and other parts of flowers of growing shoots and soft ripe fruit.Advertisement