Cravat sentence example
- Styles varied from the plain cravat to those edged with lace or fringe.
- Even now he was wearing a cravat with his dressing gown.
- Everyone also wore some sort of neck cloth at all times, usually a cravat, which was wrapped around the neck and tied in front.
- He was elegantly attired in velvet smoking jacket, cravat and cape.
- Some patients may prefer a stoma protector, which resembles a breathable cravat covering.Advertisement
- Great care was taken in the laundering and tying of his stiffly starched cravat.
- Below, was the heavy jowl of the sensualist curving in a broad crease over his cravat.