Crated sentence example
- The dog is crated and can't get to the cats, but the cats have full run of the house, and they're able to see and smell the new dog.
- Many dogs don't take well to being crated for the first time, so you must work into it in stages.
- In my honest opinion, it is unacceptable to keep your dog crated and untreated for up to eighteen weeks.
- In the meantime, I highly recommend that you keep your dog crated when you cannot be there to supervise her.
- Is this particular kennel notorious for overbooking, in turn leaving some dogs crated while others have more room to roam?Advertisement