Crannies sentence example
- Uranus detested his offspring, and hid them in crannies of Earth.
- The root is made to press its way into the darker cracks and crannies of the soil, so bringing its root-hairs into better contact with the particles round which the hygroscopic water hangs.
- The action of frost is also very destructive to many stones, since the water within their cracks and crannies expands on freezing and splits off small pieces from their surfaces.
- This is a great website to discover nooks and crannies of the park that are often overlooked by residents and tourists alike.
- The vacuum also has a portable mode which makes it easy to clean any nooks and crannies in your house.Advertisement
- When purchasing seized vehicles from law enforcement organizations, carefully inspect all of the nooks and crannies for any trace of either narcotics or weapons.
- These are sea slaters, and to find them on dry day you need to peer into likely nooks and crannies.
- With all the nooks and crannies built into the walls of the set, your children will have many things to discover.
- There are small lounge areas, personal music listening booths, a set of three hot tubs, and plenty of nooks and crannies to explore.
- Unforgettable is the picture which the poet subsequently drew of his childhood spent in the large house with its many nooks and crannies, in the Grosse Hirschgraben at Frankfort.Advertisement
- A little tarnish in the nooks and crannies of the piece can give it a pretty, old-fashioned look, so don't worry too much if you can't rid the piece completely of tarnish.