Craniotomy sentence example
- The surgeon will then create an opening in your skull, called a craniotomy, over the AVM.
- The Claimant was then advised that the only alternative was for him to have a craniotomy.
- He was transferred to Stoke Royal Infirmary and underwent a front temporal craniotomy to evacuate the haematoma.
- The trigeminal nerve is exposed by performing a craniotomy (small hole in the skull behind the ear ).
- Patients were treated according to standard protocols including emergency craniotomy where necessary.Advertisement
- Case 70 Recurrent craniopharyngioma A young adult with recurrent headaches Findings The lateral skull film demonstrates a previous frontal craniotomy.
- Awake craniotomy with propofol infusion has become increasingly popular for the optimal excision of brain tumors located in eloquent areas.
- The surgeon may have to open a section of skull (craniotomy) to remove a large clot and/or to tie off the bleeding vein.