Cozier sentence example
- What could be cozier than a pair of men's flannel pajamas?
- Warm and dark colors may make a room feel smaller and cozier while cool and light colors can open up a small space.
- The pot-bellied stove crackled with burning wood, and a light in the corner made the cottage feel even cozier.
- In more intimate settings like dens or bedrooms, you might want to choose darker flooring, which can make the room look substantially cozier.
- Alternatively, if you live in a cooler climate the warm terra cottas, olives, and browns might make the room feel cozier.Advertisement
- Use the warmer tones on large or high ceilinged rooms to provide a cozier atmosphere.
- This could present a problem with Taurus who likes smaller and cozier social gatherings.
- And if you get them in organic cotton like those available at the British site La Redoute, you'll be that much cozier.
- Darker colors tend to make us feel cozier while the additional length of the nightgown will keep your legs warm.
- Zip a bathrobe up to watch television, and you'll be cozier than when you are wearing pajamas.Advertisement
- But if you want something a little cozier, all you have to do is hit up your favorite search engine with the phrase "music store (your town)", adding your town name or zip code in place of the parenthesis.
- In short, Calor's clean, quiet and controllable flame makes for a cozier home all the year round.