Cowered sentence example
- She cowered closer into the security of his strong arms.
- She cowered into her hiding place, trying to breathe softly in spite of her state of panic.
- She cowered away from him, favoring her hurt wrist.
- Destiny cowered against her, watching Alex intently.
- He cowered in the corner, clutching a white hen in his mouth.Advertisement
- Her heart was beating wildly as she cowered against one of the benches.
- She startled then cowered even deeper into the corner.
- Steven's terrified crumpled figure cowered in a tight fetal position beside the fireplace.
- I grasped a large hammer in my hand while Molly cowered in a corner at my direction.
- The stronger demon stretched within him to test its bonds while the other demon cowered.Advertisement