Covariance sentence example
- We now use matrix perturbation theory to compute the covariance of based on this zero approximation.
- For each pair of elements in the base B, say, we store their adjusted covariance, .
- These reflections show at the same time how natural the demand for general covariance is.
- This lower covariance should make REITs a better diversification investment vehicle.
- The incremental average covariance and the incremental realized variance are found to be negative during the 1987 crash and the 1992 ERM crisis.Advertisement
- The original calibration and corroboration of the SPA model was against long-term eddy covariance data from the Harvard Forest, Massachusetts.
- The fourth option allows the user to specify a variance covariance matrix for the shocks.
- At update times, the error covariance is calculated from the ensemble.
- In the case where spatial information is available, this is encoded in the estimation of the sample covariance matrix.
- We use a gaussian kernel with a covariance matrix equal to that of the original data set,, ie.Advertisement
- We now use matrix perturbation theory  to compute the covariance of based on this zero approximation.