Countering sentence example
- It compelled the Allies to gigantic military efforts far from their own territory and bases, as the only means of countering the advantages Germany gained from Turkish and Bulgarian support.
- The Eastern protective detachment, now strengthened and placed under the orders of Count Keller, was disposed with a view to countering any advance on Liao-Yang from the east by a combination of manoeuvre and fighting.
- After 6 weeks this tincture is ready to work for you as a superb antibacterial, countering infection anywhere in the body.
- Countering this is EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts.
- Reaching out for support and advice from other successful homeschooling families can help you along the way, countering those who will certainly question your decision to separate your child from the school system.Advertisement
- Vitamin E: Similar to Vitamin C, the benefits of Vitamin E include countering the adverse effects of too much sun exposure and reducing skin damage caused by airborne toxins.
- Proponents of the game disagree, of course, countering that the experience provides users with confidence and self-esteem that they can use when they turn off their computer.
- Countering this perspective is Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo 64 (N64).