Counterfeits sentence example
- By 1796 the issues had reached the enormous figure of 45,500,000,000 francs, and even this gigantic total was swollen still more by the numerous counterfeits introduced into France from the neighbouring countries.
- Cast iron, brought to perfection by the Coalbrookdale Company about 1860, but now little esteemed, owing to the poverty of design which so often counterfeits smiths' work, presents great opportunities to founders possessing taste or willing to submit to artistic control.
- The successive issues of assignats, and the Financial multiplication of counterfeits made abroad, had so policy depreciated this paper money that an assignat of joo otflic francs was in February 1796 worth only 30 centimes; 01).
- Over a period of 14 months we found cadmium in counterfeits to average more than five times the concentrations in genuine brands.
- Wine-Searcher.com has a 'Fine Wine Investment Advice' section which covers the basics of wine investment and offers chapters on wine scores, futures, prices, storage, and counterfeits.Advertisement
- Counterfeits probably won't offer that same performance.
- Counterfeits may also claim to be the actual designer glasses.
- Educate yourself before shopping so you can tell the difference between real Uggs and fake ones, being sure to avoid purchasing counterfeits.
- Knock off boots are legal and resemble Uggs without claiming to be the brand while counterfeits use the logo and brand name but are not authentic.
- Watch out for counterfeits - many well known watch brands are copied and the fakes passed off as the real thing.Advertisement