Counterfeiting sentence example
- It's a very simple, effective anti counterfeiting device.
- In the area of counterfeiting, infringements are often large-scale with many trademarks infringed.
- The first book with his imprint is The Psalms of David Imitated in For the prevention of counterfeiting continental paper money Franklin long afterwards suggested the use on the different denominations of different leaves, having noted the infinite variety of leaf venation.
- Counterfeiting of high end designer handbags continues to rise.
- Along with these crimes against religion went treason to the emperor, offences against the laws, especially counterfeiting, defraudation in taxes, seizure of confiscated property, evil conduct of imperial officers, &c. There is no formal definition of sacrilege in the code of Justinian but the conception remains as wide.Advertisement
- Introduced into England by one Eloye Mestrel in 1561, it was used for twelve years, and was then abandoned owing to the opposition of the mint officials to Mestrel, who was executed for counterfeiting and striking money outside the precincts of the Tower of London; but it was again introduced by one Peter Blondeau in 1662, when it permanently superseded hammering.
- Most people look at the counterfeiting industry as a dishonest business, but they don't recognize the dangers that many fakes pose.