Counterclaim sentence example
- Yugoslavia's relations with Albania, though simplified by this decision, have been affected by the Albanian counterclaim to Pee, Djakovo and the plain of Kosovo, where since the middle of last century the Albanian element had grown steadily stronger at the expense of the Serbs.
- The claim that Apollo can in every case purify from sin is met by Athens with a counterclaim on behalf of the state.
- Our client brought a substantial counterclaim for loss of revenue.
- The other party made a bad counterclaim, which was backed up by their lawyer.
- He submits that the claimant is entitled to judgment for the sum demanded leaving the defendant to pursue any counterclaim it may have.Advertisement
- I would not be inclined, therefore, to find against the defender because he had no counterclaim for damages.
- The contractor brought proceedings to enforce the award, which was met by a counterclaim for liquidated damages.
- The Buyer shall make all payments due without deduction, whether by way of set-off counterclaim, discount or otherwise.
- The defendants counterclaim substantial damages for alleged defects in what was supplied.
- Mr Raeside invites me to hold that the adjudicator did not consider the respondent's counterclaim.Advertisement
- Sometimes a defense to your claim will include a counterclaim against you.