Cottontail sentence example
- The chief variety is the common grey or cottontail (Lepus floridanus).
- A red fox was stocking a cottontail.
- Lewis's prairie dog, the cottontail rabbit, the coyote, the grey wolf and the kit fox are all animals of the plains.
- Here are simple directions to make an exquisite music box called?Peter cottontail?
- Here are simple directions to make an exquisite music box called?peter cottontail?Advertisement
- Other smaller mammals include muskrat Ondatra zibethicus, cottontail rabbit Sylvilagus floridanus, and a number of mice, mole and shrew species.
- The cottontail is optional because you might not have enough fabric to pin one on.
- Children can have fun reenacting classic Easter stories such as "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" or stretch their creativity by coming up with their own puppet shows.
- Cottontail rabbits, raccoons (including the Mexican variety), and squirrels are common in the forests.